Lemon, Sliced - Citrus Art Print
*For more info on paper selection & printing process - click the Paper Choice link above*
A mouthwatering lemon sliced, with scattered pips and juicy tart flesh to set your taste buds tingling. It’s all ready for your favorite festive tipple. Add some ice, maybe a splash of tonic and you are all ready to enjoy the fun.
Brighten her day with this elegant Hostess Gift. A sophisticated Christmas Art Print, which will prove just as refreshing in the summer heat.
Tickle the taste buds of your favorite Cocktail Shaker and Master Mixologist with this holiday art gift. This lemon painting is perfect on any sunny kitchen art wall or well stocked home bar.
- reproduction of original oil painting still life by Jo Bradney
- fits standard sized mat and frame
- unframed, open edition art print
- image will come with a white border to help with framing.
Click the Paper Choice link above for exact paper sizes
- Galleria Fresco art note cards are printed on 120lb heavyweight glossy card stock.
- White envelopes are included.
- Both papers offer vivid color reproduction and capture the rich details of the original oil painting.
- Both are professionally printed on quality heavyweight paper with high quality inks for a lifetime of color
Which Paper is better?
Choosing Glossy or Matte Paper is really a matter of your personal preference for how a print looks and feels.
So do you like the slick gloss of a professionally printed photo?
Or do you prefer the velvety matte of watercolor paper?
Heavy Gloss Photo prints have the heavy, slick feel of a traditional, professionally printed photo - think of elegant Wedding Photos.
They use Noritsu ink and thick photographic paper (250 gsm).
Matte Archival Watercolor prints have a a true matte finish with the soft velvety feel of a hot press watercolor paper.
They use museum quality, heavyweight paper (255 gsm) with archival pigment inks, by Epson.
Somerset Velvet, acid free 100% cotton rag paper, with archival Epson Ultrachrome HDR pigment inks.
Heavy Gloss Photo art prints come on these sizes of paper:
- 8 x 10 inches for images up to 7 x 9 inches
- 10 x 13 inches for images up to 8 x 10 inches
- 11 x 14 inches for images up to 9 x 12 inches
- 8 x 8 inches for images up to 6 x 6 inches
- 10 x 10 inches for images up to 8 x 8 inches
Matte Archival Watercolor prints have a 1 inch white border around the image.
Need Another Size? Need the Image without a Border?
Please contact me direct if you want a quote for larger images, or would like an image printed edge to edge, with no border. I am happy to help.