Just to Make them Smile ~ Something Quirky
The dish is a warm memory of your Great Aunt; the taste is, well, you know...
This funny art print is traditional with a twist and would make a quirky, yet elegant addition to any family room or den.
Game night is not half as much fun without the cheez, but you can add a touch of class to the game room decor with a sophisticated take on their favorite food.
A fun gamer or geek gift for those sneaky, snack attack moments, or anyone else who gets those midnight munchies...
*** Blank Note Cards also available ***
*** More Quirky Gifts to Make them Smile ***
Art Print Details
Title: Cheez Puffs with Great Auntie
- unframed, open edition art print on archival paper
- reproduction of my original oil painting still life
- picture frames not included
- image will be printed with a white border to help with framing
- art print sizes : 4x4 5x5 6x6 8x8 10x10 12x12 inches
- shipping to the USA and Canada only
~ Which Paper is Better? - click the Paper Choice FAQ link above for more info.
~ For Edge to Edge prints, I am happy to remove the border. Please leave me a message by clicking "Add a Note to your order" on the Shopping Cart page.
Shipping & Printing
- Free US Shipping
- Production Time: 1-3 Business Days
- Shipping Time: First Class Mail USPS from NY. Upgrade to Priority @ checkout
- Professionally Printed by a small family run business in New York State
- All prints will ship flat in a rigid mailer
- All packaging can be recycled at home
- Galleria Fresco art note cards are printed on 120lb heavyweight glossy card stock.
- White envelopes are included.
- Both papers offer vivid color reproduction and capture the rich details of the original oil painting.
- Both are professionally printed on quality heavyweight paper with high quality inks for a lifetime of color
Which Paper is better?
Choosing Glossy or Matte Paper is really a matter of your personal preference for how a print looks and feels.
So do you like the slick gloss of a professionally printed photo?
Or do you prefer the velvety matte of watercolor paper?
Heavy Gloss Photo prints have the heavy, slick feel of a traditional, professionally printed photo - think of elegant Wedding Photos.
They use Noritsu ink and thick photographic paper (250 gsm).
Matte Archival Watercolor prints have a a true matte finish with the soft velvety feel of a hot press watercolor paper.
They use museum quality, heavyweight paper (255 gsm) with archival pigment inks, by Epson.
Somerset Velvet, acid free 100% cotton rag paper, with archival Epson Ultrachrome HDR pigment inks.
All images will be printed at the size listed, with an additional border to help when framing with a window mat.
Need Another Size? Need the Image without a Border?
Please contact me direct for custom size images, or would like an image printed edge to edge, with no border. I am happy to help.