Cheese Puffs with Great Auntie - Art Print
- unframed, open edition art print on archival paper
- reproduction of my original oil painting still life
- picture frames not included
- all image will come with a white border to help with framing
- shipping to the USA and Canada only
~ Which Paper is Better? - click the Paper Choice FAQ link above for more info.
~ For Edge to Edge prints, I am happy to remove the border. Please leave me a message by clicking "Add a Note to your order" on the Shopping Cart page.
Is this how you eat your cheese puffs? Do they even make it out of the bag?
Using the best dishes is proof that porcelain makes everything look better. Break out the best china to make weekend football an elegant affair. Why can’t it be Superbowl Weekend every weekend? Just put them in a Super Bowl!
Bright orange, with zingy lavender highlights, the thick paint captures the crunchy texture of the puffs and is contrasted against cool slick flourishes in the porcelain.
This funny art print is traditional with a twist and would make a quirky, yet elegant addition to your family room or den.
Shipping & Printing
- Free US Shipping
- Production Time: 1-3 Business Days
- Shipping Time: First Class Mail USPS from NY. Upgrade to Priority @ checkout
- Professionally Printed by a small family run business in New York State
- All prints will ship flat in a rigid mailer
- All packaging can be recycled at home
Looking for Something Else?
Create a gallery wall for you kitchen or dining room with more of my Square Art Prints
Looking for a different snack painting?
- Galleria Fresco art note cards are printed on 120lb heavyweight glossy card stock.
- White envelopes are included.
- Both papers offer vivid color reproduction and capture the rich details of the original oil painting.
- Both are professionally printed on quality heavyweight paper with high quality inks for a lifetime of color
Which Paper is better?
Choosing Glossy or Matte Paper is really a matter of your personal preference for how a print looks and feels.
So do you like the slick gloss of a professionally printed photo?
Or do you prefer the velvety matte of watercolor paper?
Heavy Gloss Photo prints have the heavy, slick feel of a traditional, professionally printed photo - think of elegant Wedding Photos.
They use Noritsu ink and thick photographic paper (250 gsm).
Matte Archival Watercolor prints have a a true matte finish with the soft velvety feel of a hot press watercolor paper.
They use museum quality, heavyweight paper (255 gsm) with archival pigment inks, by Epson.
Somerset Velvet, acid free 100% cotton rag paper, with archival Epson Ultrachrome HDR pigment inks.
All images will be printed at the size listed, with an additional border to help when framing with a window mat.
Need Another Size? Need the Image without a Border?
Please contact me direct for custom size images, or would like an image printed edge to edge, with no border. I am happy to help.