Blue Rinse - Blueberry Note Cards
- 5x5 inches square card & white envelope
- printed on heavyweight card with glossy silk finish
- left blank for you to add your own greetings
- flat shipping rate $4
From summer birthday wishes, to invitations to a Wedding Breakfast, to a quick thank you note to a kind friend... Keep a few mouthwatering blueberry note cards dropped in your desk drawer and you'll never again be caught out without a creative way to express yourself!
- Galleria Fresco art note cards are printed on 120lb heavyweight glossy card stock.
- White envelopes are included.
- Both papers offer vivid color reproduction and capture the rich details of the original oil painting.
- Both are professionally printed on quality heavyweight paper with high quality inks for a lifetime of color
Which Paper is better?
Choosing Glossy or Matte Paper is really a matter of your personal preference for how a print looks and feels.
So do you like the slick gloss of a professionally printed photo?
Or do you prefer the velvety matte of watercolor paper?
Heavy Gloss Photo prints have the heavy, slick feel of a traditional, professionally printed photo - think of elegant Wedding Photos.
They use Noritsu ink and thick photographic paper (250 gsm).
Matte Archival Watercolor prints have a a true matte finish with the soft velvety feel of a hot press watercolor paper.
They use museum quality, heavyweight paper (255 gsm) with archival pigment inks, by Epson.
Somerset Velvet, acid free 100% cotton rag paper, with archival Epson Ultrachrome HDR pigment inks.
All images will be printed at the size listed, with an additional border to help when framing with a window mat.
Need Another Size? Need the Image without a Border?
Please contact me direct for custom size images, or would like an image printed edge to edge, with no border. I am happy to help.