Cheese Puffs with Great Auntie - Art Print
*For more info on paper selection & printing process - click the Paper Choice link above*
Is this how you eat your cheese puffs? Do they even make it out of the bag?
Using the best dishes is proof that porcelain makes everything look better. Break out the best china to make weekend football an elegant affair. Why can’t it be Superbowl Weekend every weekend? Just put them in a Super Bowl!
Bright orange, with zingy lavender highlights, the thick paint captures the crunchy texture of the puffs and is contrasted against cool slick flourishes in the porcelain.
This funny art print is traditional with a twist and would make a quirky, yet elegant addition to your family room or den.
Trying to glam up the man cave art wall or game room?
Inject a touch of class to the décor with a sophisticated take on their favorite game food.
This unique teen room wall decor would make a fun gamer gift for those sneaky, snack attack moments, or anyone else who gets those midnight munchies..
- reproduction of original oil painting still life by Jo Bradney
- unframed, open edition art print
- image will come with a white border to help with framing.
Click the Paper Choice link above for exact paper sizes.
- Galleria Fresco art note cards are printed on 120lb heavyweight glossy card stock.
- White envelopes are included.
- Both papers offer vivid color reproduction and capture the rich details of the original oil painting.
- Both are professionally printed on quality heavyweight paper with high quality inks for a lifetime of color
Which Paper is better?
Choosing Glossy or Matte Paper is really a matter of your personal preference for how a print looks and feels.
So do you like the slick gloss of a professionally printed photo?
Or do you prefer the velvety matte of watercolor paper?
Heavy Gloss Photo prints have the heavy, slick feel of a traditional, professionally printed photo - think of elegant Wedding Photos.
They use Noritsu ink and thick photographic paper (250 gsm).
Matte Archival Watercolor prints have a a true matte finish with the soft velvety feel of a hot press watercolor paper.
They use museum quality, heavyweight paper (255 gsm) with archival pigment inks, by Epson.
Somerset Velvet, acid free 100% cotton rag paper, with archival Epson Ultrachrome HDR pigment inks.
Heavy Gloss Photo art prints come on these sizes of paper:
- 8 x 10 inches for images up to 7 x 9 inches
- 10 x 13 inches for images up to 8 x 10 inches
- 11 x 14 inches for images up to 9 x 12 inches
- 8 x 8 inches for images up to 6 x 6 inches
- 10 x 10 inches for images up to 8 x 8 inches
Matte Archival Watercolor prints have a 1 inch white border around the image.
Need Another Size? Need the Image without a Border?
Please contact me direct if you want a quote for larger images, or would like an image printed edge to edge, with no border. I am happy to help.