Blue Rinse - Blueberry Art Print
- unframed, open edition art print on archival paper
- reproduction of my original oil painting still life
- picture frames not included
- all image will come with a white border to help with framing
- shipping to the USA and Canada only
~ Which Paper is Better? - click the Paper Choice FAQ link above for more info.
~ For Edge to Edge prints, I am happy to remove the border. Please leave me a message by clicking "Add a Note to your order" on the Shopping Cart page.
Washing the blueberries for breakfast - it’s such a simple summer morning ritual to pause and enjoy.
Rinse and swirl, rinse and swirl.
As the morning sun glances through the window, you take a moment to appreciate the wet berries twinkle and glisten, before you throw them in your cereal. Or do you have time for pancakes this morning?
Hang this juicy still life of fruit near the kitchen sink as a reminder to savor the moment and treat yourself to a little breathing space.
Shipping & Printing
- Free US Shipping
- Production Time: 1-3 Business Days
- Shipping Time: First Class Mail USPS from NY. Upgrade to Priority @ checkout
- Professionally Printed by a small family run business in New York State
- All prints will ship flat in a rigid mailer
- All packaging can be recycled at home
Looking for Something Else?
Create a gallery wall for you kitchen or dining room with more of my Square Art Prints
- Galleria Fresco art note cards are printed on 120lb heavyweight glossy card stock.
- White envelopes are included.
- Both papers offer vivid color reproduction and capture the rich details of the original oil painting.
- Both are professionally printed on quality heavyweight paper with high quality inks for a lifetime of color
Which Paper is better?
Choosing Glossy or Matte Paper is really a matter of your personal preference for how a print looks and feels.
So do you like the slick gloss of a professionally printed photo?
Or do you prefer the velvety matte of watercolor paper?
Heavy Gloss Photo prints have the heavy, slick feel of a traditional, professionally printed photo - think of elegant Wedding Photos.
They use Noritsu ink and thick photographic paper (250 gsm).
Matte Archival Watercolor prints have a a true matte finish with the soft velvety feel of a hot press watercolor paper.
They use museum quality, heavyweight paper (255 gsm) with archival pigment inks, by Epson.
Somerset Velvet, acid free 100% cotton rag paper, with archival Epson Ultrachrome HDR pigment inks.
All images will be printed at the size listed, with an additional border to help when framing with a window mat.
Need Another Size? Need the Image without a Border?
Please contact me direct for custom size images, or would like an image printed edge to edge, with no border. I am happy to help.
Please Share this Art
More from this collection
Love Blue Rinse over my sink between 2 kitchen windows. It really makes my blue kitchen "pop", and is a little peace zone as I'm standing there in the mornings!