Breakfast Blush - Pink Grapefruit Art Print
- unframed, open edition art print on archival paper
- reproduction of my original oil painting still life
- picture frames not included
- all image will come with a white border to help with framing
- art print sizes : 4x6 5x7 8x10 9x12 11x14 inches
- shipping to the USA and Canada only
~ Which Paper is Better? - click the Paper Choice FAQ link above for more info.
~ For Edge to Edge prints, I am happy to remove the border. Please leave me a message by clicking "Add a Note to your order" on the Shopping Cart page.
What a zesty way to start the day! The golden peel of a rosy pink grapefruit, spiraling to reveal the blushing fruit within. Reawaken your resolve to eat fresh with luminous yet soothing color to cleanse your spirit.
This citrus fruit painting will add a mouthwatering pop of color to your favorite breakfast spot. A colorful art print to brighten your kitchen art wall or dining room wall decor.
Shipping & Printing
- Free US Shipping
- Production Time: 1-3 Business Days
- Shipping Time: First Class Mail USPS from NY. Upgrade to Priority @ checkout
- Professionally Printed by a small family run business in New York State
- All prints will ship flat in a rigid mailer
- All packaging can be recycled at home
Looking for Something Else?
Create a gallery wall for your kitchen or dining room with more of my Vertical Art Prints
Looking for a different fruit painting?
- Galleria Fresco art note cards are printed on 120lb heavyweight glossy card stock.
- White envelopes are included.
- Both papers offer vivid color reproduction and capture the rich details of the original oil painting.
- Both are professionally printed on quality heavyweight paper with high quality inks for a lifetime of color
Which Paper is better?
Choosing Glossy or Matte Paper is really a matter of your personal preference for how a print looks and feels.
So do you like the slick gloss of a professionally printed photo?
Or do you prefer the velvety matte of watercolor paper?
Heavy Gloss Photo prints have the heavy, slick feel of a traditional, professionally printed photo - think of elegant Wedding Photos.
They use Noritsu ink and thick photographic paper (250 gsm).
Matte Archival Watercolor prints have a a true matte finish with the soft velvety feel of a hot press watercolor paper.
They use museum quality, heavyweight paper (255 gsm) with archival pigment inks, by Epson.
Somerset Velvet, acid free 100% cotton rag paper, with archival Epson Ultrachrome HDR pigment inks.
All images will be printed at the size listed, with an additional border to help when framing with a window mat.
Need Another Size? Need the Image without a Border?
Please contact me direct for custom size images, or would like an image printed edge to edge, with no border. I am happy to help.