Tomatoes on the March - Art Print
*For more info on paper selection & printing process - click the Paper Choice link above*
Ready for your salad, tomatoes march across the chopping board, juice and pips catching and twinkling in the sun. Clean, simple and fresh - this art print will transform the daily task of chopping tomatoes into a moment of joy.
The smell of the fresh harvest recalls summers in your Grandfather’s greenhouse. The pungent aroma of the vine, the same now as it ever was. Memories of your Grandmother placing green tomatoes on the kitchen window to ripen in the warm sunshine.
Fresh from the garden to your kitchen table, refresh your memory and nourish your spirit with this serene art print. Create a moment of peaceful enjoyment in your busy kitchen as you prepare the salad for dinner.
Treat your customers to a tranquil interlude with this painting of a tomato - a fresh art print for your café art wall.
- reproduction of original oil painting still life by Jo Bradney
- unframed, open edition art print
- image will come with a white border to help with framing.
Click the Paper Choice link above for exact paper sizes.
- Galleria Fresco art note cards are printed on 120lb heavyweight glossy card stock.
- White envelopes are included.
- Both papers offer vivid color reproduction and capture the rich details of the original oil painting.
- Both are professionally printed on quality heavyweight paper with high quality inks for a lifetime of color
Which Paper is better?
Choosing Glossy or Matte Paper is really a matter of your personal preference for how a print looks and feels.
So do you like the slick gloss of a professionally printed photo?
Or do you prefer the velvety matte of watercolor paper?
Heavy Gloss Photo prints have the heavy, slick feel of a traditional, professionally printed photo - think of elegant Wedding Photos.
They use Noritsu ink and thick photographic paper (250 gsm).
Matte Archival Watercolor prints have a a true matte finish with the soft velvety feel of a hot press watercolor paper.
They use museum quality, heavyweight paper (255 gsm) with archival pigment inks, by Epson.
Somerset Velvet, acid free 100% cotton rag paper, with archival Epson Ultrachrome HDR pigment inks.
Heavy Gloss Photo art prints come on these sizes of paper:
- 8 x 10 inches for images up to 7 x 9 inches
- 10 x 13 inches for images up to 8 x 10 inches
- 11 x 14 inches for images up to 9 x 12 inches
- 8 x 8 inches for images up to 6 x 6 inches
- 10 x 10 inches for images up to 8 x 8 inches
Matte Archival Watercolor prints have a 1 inch white border around the image.
Need Another Size? Need the Image without a Border?
Please contact me direct if you want a quote for larger images, or would like an image printed edge to edge, with no border. I am happy to help.