Tomatoes on the March - Art Print
- unframed, open edition art print on archival paper
- reproduction of my original oil painting still life
- picture frames not included
- image will be printed with a white border to help with framing
- art print sizes : 4x8 5x10 6x12 8x16 10x20 inches
- shipping to the USA and Canada only
~ Which Paper is Better? - click the Paper Choice FAQ link above for more info.
~ For Edge to Edge prints, I am happy to remove the border. Please leave me a message by clicking "Add a Note to your order" on the Shopping Cart page.
Ready for your salad, tomatoes march across the chopping board, juice and pips twinkling in the sun. Clean, simple and fresh - this art print will transform the daily task of chopping tomatoes into a moment of joy.
The smell of the fresh harvest recalls summers in your Grandfather’s greenhouse. The pungent aroma of the vine, the same now as it ever was. Memories of your Grandmother placing green tomatoes on the kitchen window to ripen in the warm sunshine.
Fresh from the garden to your kitchen table, refresh your memory and nourish your spirit with this serene art print. Create a moment of peaceful enjoyment in your busy kitchen as you prepare the salad for dinner.
Treat your customers to a tranquil interlude with this painting of a tomato - a fresh art print for your café art wall.
Shipping & Printing
- Free US Shipping
- Production Time: 1-3 Business Days
- Shipping Time: First Class Mail USPS from NY. Upgrade to Priority @ checkout
- Professionally Printed by a small family run business in New York State
- All prints will ship flat in a rigid mailer
- All packaging can be recycled at home
Looking for Something Else?
Create a gallery wall for your kitchen or dining room with more of my Horizontal Art Prints
Looking for a different vegetable painting?
- Galleria Fresco art note cards are printed on 120lb heavyweight glossy card stock.
- White envelopes are included.
- Both papers offer vivid color reproduction and capture the rich details of the original oil painting.
- Both are professionally printed on quality heavyweight paper with high quality inks for a lifetime of color
Which Paper is better?
Choosing Glossy or Matte Paper is really a matter of your personal preference for how a print looks and feels.
So do you like the slick gloss of a professionally printed photo?
Or do you prefer the velvety matte of watercolor paper?
Heavy Gloss Photo prints have the heavy, slick feel of a traditional, professionally printed photo - think of elegant Wedding Photos.
They use Noritsu ink and thick photographic paper (250 gsm).
Matte Archival Watercolor prints have a a true matte finish with the soft velvety feel of a hot press watercolor paper.
They use museum quality, heavyweight paper (255 gsm) with archival pigment inks, by Epson.
Somerset Velvet, acid free 100% cotton rag paper, with archival Epson Ultrachrome HDR pigment inks.
All images will be printed at the size listed, with an additional border to help when framing with a window mat.
Need Another Size? Need the Image without a Border?
Please contact me direct for custom size images, or would like an image printed edge to edge, with no border. I am happy to help.