Dipping Into the Nest Egg - Art Print
- unframed, open edition art print on archival paper
- reproduction of my original oil painting still life
- picture frames not included
- all image will come with a white border to help with framing
- art print sizes : 4x6 5x7 8x10 9x12 11x14 inches
- shipping to the USA and Canada only
~ Which Paper is Better? - click the Paper Choice FAQ link above for more info.
~ For Edge to Edge prints, I am happy to remove the border. Please leave me a message by clicking "Add a Note to your order" on the Shopping Cart page.
One egg yolk tear drips down this little chick's face, as you dip into your breakfast egg once again. Maybe scrambled would have been kinder. Add a quirky flourish to your kitchen breakfast table and start your day with a smile.
This enchanting art print will brighten your day and add your playful sense of humor to your home wall decor.
Tradition with a twist, this fun picture is sure to be a great conversation starter and add a cheeky touch to your elegant dining room art wall.
Shipping & Printing
- Free US Shipping
- Production Time: 1-3 Business Days
- Shipping Time: First Class Mail USPS from NY. Upgrade to Priority @ checkout
- Professionally Printed by a small family run business in New York State
- All prints will ship flat in a rigid mailer
- All packaging can be recycled at home
Looking for Something Else?
Create a gallery wall for your kitchen or dining room with more of my Vertical Art Prints
Looking for a different kitchen painting?
- Galleria Fresco art note cards are printed on 120lb heavyweight glossy card stock.
- White envelopes are included.
- Both papers offer vivid color reproduction and capture the rich details of the original oil painting.
- Both are professionally printed on quality heavyweight paper with high quality inks for a lifetime of color
Which Paper is better?
Choosing Glossy or Matte Paper is really a matter of your personal preference for how a print looks and feels.
So do you like the slick gloss of a professionally printed photo?
Or do you prefer the velvety matte of watercolor paper?
Heavy Gloss Photo prints have the heavy, slick feel of a traditional, professionally printed photo - think of elegant Wedding Photos.
They use Noritsu ink and thick photographic paper (250 gsm).
Matte Archival Watercolor prints have a a true matte finish with the soft velvety feel of a hot press watercolor paper.
They use museum quality, heavyweight paper (255 gsm) with archival pigment inks, by Epson.
Somerset Velvet, acid free 100% cotton rag paper, with archival Epson Ultrachrome HDR pigment inks.
All images will be printed at the size listed, with an additional border to help when framing with a window mat.
Need Another Size? Need the Image without a Border?
Please contact me direct for custom size images, or would like an image printed edge to edge, with no border. I am happy to help.